DIY TODDLER PANCAKES
1/3 cup milk
Coconut oil (for frying)
1. Mix liquid with Amara Pouches in large bowl.
2. Add milk and eggs. Stir until smooth.
3. Heat coconut oil on medium heat on skillet.
4. Drop 1/4 cup batter into pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Flip and take off heat to enjoy!
3 Pouches of Amara Pumpkin Pear
1 Pouch of Amara Banana (or 1 banana)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil)
1/3 cup milk
1. Mix all dry ingredients with cranberries in bowl.
2. Heat butter in a small saucepan. Let cool.
3. Beat eggs and milk in a small bowl. Add butter.
4. Add liquid to dry ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
5. Roll into a ball. Flatten into a 10" circle on a greased cookie sheet.
6. Cut into a pie-shaped wedge.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
CHEWY ANCIENT GRAIN COOKIES
4 Pouches of Amara Ancient Grain Cereal
2 Pouches of Amara Banana (or 1 banana)
1/3 cup water
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Add water, stirring well. Form into 15 balls.
4. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden.
6. Cool and serve!
YOGURT FRUIT SMOOTHIES
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup yogurt
1. Put coconut milk, yogurt, and a few ice cubes in blender.
2. Add Amara pouches.
3. Blend and enjoy!
MOM'S PEA SOUP (Serves 4)
2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
4 Pouches of Amara Peas, Corn, and Carrots
4 tbsp chopped ham (optional)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. In a small saucepan, heat broth.
2. Slowly add the contents of Amara Peas, Corn and Carrots, stirring until smooth and bubbling.
3. Let cool. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Optional: Garnish with chopped ham.
3 Pouches of Amara Banana
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup quick oats
3 tbsp honey
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Rehydrate Amara Banana with water in large bowl.
2. Mix in oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and honey.
3. Stir well, roll into tbsp-sized balls, and place on cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
FINGER FOOD QUESADILLAS
1 pouch Amara Black Beans and Sweet Corn
1/4 cup warm water
4 corn tortillas
1/2 grated cheese
1. Rehydrate Amara Black Bean and Sweet Corn in the warm water.
2. Heat tortillas in a pan, warming on both sides.
3. Spread each tortilla with a spoonful of Amara Black Beans and Sweet Corn.
4. Add 2 tbsp of cheese on top of each tortilla.
5. Fold tortillas in half. Heat until cheese is melted.
6. Serve alone or add avocado, tomato and lettuce for older kids.
SWEET POTATO PIES
2 Pouches of Amara Sweet Potato Raspberry
1 1/4 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
whipped cream (optional)
1. Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Pour into 4 ramekins or non stick muffin tins.
3. Place these into another pan with 1/4 inch water.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
5. Cool. Place in refrigerator for a few hours. Serve topped with whipped cream!
Find these recipes on the side of every Amara box. How do you use your Amara? Share your recipe ideas with us in the comments!