Each month we'll be bringing you our favorite links around the web about a parenting topic. This month is health and wellness because #newyear. Enjoy!
1. A twin mom shares how she plans to prioritize her self-care this coming year on Mother.ly.
2. Fitness expert shares the basics of a beginner postpartum exercise plan on Shape.
3. See how a new state program in Massachusetts helps doctors better support moms experiencing postpartum depression on NPR’s Morning Edition
4. Learn about mindful parenting, its benefits, and how to start practicing it on The Week.
5. Discover the best apps for mindfulness and meditation in 2020 listed on Creative Bloq.
6. The Wall Street Journal talks about the social pressure moms feel to have to “bounce back” to a pre-pregnancy body here.
7. In a breakfast rut? Are 81 healthy breakfast ideas enough for you? The ladies at Fit Foodie Finds didn’t think so. They shared 82 ideas. Of course for baby (and mom!) we've got breakfast covered with our best-selling organic Oats 'n Berries.
8. Check out these free self-care practices you can easily incorporate into your daily routine on Mothermag.
9. We already know children need a lot of exercise, but what about baby? This article in the NY Times suggests some babies may not be getting enough physical activity.
10. Get better sleep in the new year with these tips from “The Baby Whisperer” in this Philadelphia Inquirer article.
Which article did you enjoy most? Have more mommy health and wellness articles to share? Let us know in the comments.
If you liked this post, check out our other blog post on the 10 ways to Stay Active with Baby this Winter.
Looking for ways to kick off a healthy new year with baby? Check out our just-add-breast milk organic baby food here.