Easy 5-Ingredient Organic Toddler Energy Bites
We are constantly amazed by how creative Amara mamas are with how they find ways to get fruits and vegetables in their kid's diets. @JoyfullyGreen has a knack for creativity and used Amara to create organic toddler energy bites.
Just like we know that there are times that homemade baby food is just not possible (enter Amara), we also know there are times where you are looking for that granola bar or a quick bite. Packaged granola bars are usually pretty high in sugar so Joy came up with a great recipe with only 5 ingredients! And yes, one of them is Amara!
Hats off to Organic Toddler Bites that are perfect for snacking and all ages!
This is literally take you minutes and you probably already have everything in your pantry already. We used Amara banana baby food pouches because as you know, it's the closest thing to fresh (just without the water). When you add the water back in, it magically becomes the fruit's original texture, taste and flavor. Seriously, you have to see it to believe it!
- 3 pouches of Amara Banana with 1/3 cup of water
- 1½ cups organic quick oats
- ⅓ cup organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup organic chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, rehydrate Amara Banana pouches with 1/3 cup of water. Stir in water very slowly.
- Mix in oats and peanut butter and stir well.
- Add in chocolate chips and honey.
- Place table spoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 mins on center rack.
The shape that you drop them in is pretty much how they will end up. They won't expand or flatten out. So if you like them to be more flat, press down a little with a spoon. I think they turned out really cute!