Each month we'll be bringing you our Need to Read series, favorite links from all over the web around a certain topic. This month is feeding and weaning. Let us know what you enjoyed in the comments. Happy reading!
1. Renae the nutrition expert behind New Ways Nutrition tackles some misinformation about baby food pouches in her article “Baby Food Pouches - Should You Use Them?”
3. In the market for a high chair? Blogger mom of Pure Wow shares the "7 Best High Chairs, According to Real Moms."
4. Yummy Toddler Food’s founder Amy shares these practical tips about how families can eat more sustainably without losing their minds over it.
5. For a laugh, check out this video that went viral of a baby trying a popsicle for the first time.
6. "Does your Baby Know When You’re Trying to Wean Them?" article gives some great insight into the weaning process and what to expect.
7. Find honest accounts of breastfeeding from celebrity moms in this month’s Mother.ly
8. The team at Mommyhood101 rounded up and rated their top baby food makers of 2020. Find their faves here.
9. Check out our post about the latest research concerning babies and food allergy development on the Amara blog.
10. Something for the moms. Weelicous not only has a ton of inspo from baby food to family dinners, we’re loving their latest beauty greens smoothie for us ladies.
Missed last month's Need to Read round-up? Check out our top links around Mom Health and Wellness here.
Disappointed in your baby food brand? Yeah, we get it. Come visit us at Amara, the only baby food that uses a proprietary technique to lock in the nutrients, tastes and textures of fresh, instead of boiling them out.