San Francisco is an amazing city with a lot of culture. When you are visiting with kids, you want the following activities as part of the agenda.
There is so much to see and do in San Francisco. You may not be able to do all of these, but you should definitely try.
- Aquarium of the Bay:Located at Pier 39, your kids will love the 3-D movie theater and the hands-on animal encounters.
- Walt Disney Family Museum: For Disney lovers, this museum absolutely has to be seen. There are various pieces of Disney memorabilia as well as film screenings.
- Historic Streetcar Ride: A trip to San Francisco is not complete without riding on one of the famous cable cars.
- San Francisco Zoo: This zoo has all kinds of animals, including gorillas, polar bears and tigers.
- Golden Gate Park: There are plenty of great parks in San Francisco, but none are as impressive as the Golden Gate Park. With over 1,000 acres, it is the perfect spot for a picnic.
- Chinatown: This is the original Chinatown in the United States. Your kids will love all the bright colors, and you may even see a dragon.
- California Academy of Sciences: With a natural history museum, planetarium and aquarium, your kids are not going to get bored at the California Academy of Sciences.
- Bay Cruise: There are numerous ways to actually get out on the water. Take a Bay Cruise or rent a water taxi to potentially see some stunning sea life.
- Whale Watching Tour: Nothing will take your child’s breath away like seeing a whale up close and personal.
- Exploratorium: With over 600 exhibits, you could spend an entire day of your vacation seeing all that the outstanding and educational Exploratorium has to offer.
Before your vacation, make sure you pack Amara Organic Baby Food products for your toddler. It is a great way to feed your child while on the go. We love to hear from our customers, so send us a message through our contact form to let us know what you think of our products.