Are you planning a fun trip to Los Angeles for the whole family? You should bring up the following attractions to your children to see if they have any preferences for this getaway.
Do something unforgettable for your toddlers on your Los Angeles vacation. You and your kids will have a blast with these activities.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure: There is no place better than the happiest place of Earth for kids. If you live out of state, then you have to see what Disneyland has to offer.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles: If you want a more educational experience for the kids, then the Natural History Museum offers a number of exhibits, including ones about dinosaurs, mammals and more.
- Descanso Gardens: Let your kids experience nature at Descanso Gardens. During the summer, there are family-friendly concerts.
- Santa Monica Pier: See the Pacific Ocean at the Santa Monica Pier. The pier also has a carousel and Ferris wheel.
- Griffith Observatory: Show your kids the cosmos at the Griffith Observatory. You will also see some spectacular views of Los Angeles.
- Zimmer Children’s Museum: This museum is specifically designed for kids less than eight years old to teach them about different cultures and global citizenship.
- Universal Studios: Los Angeles is home to plenty of theme parks, and Universal Studios is great if your child loves The Simpsons, Transformers or Shrek.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Take a stroll down Hollywood on the Walk of Fame. You can teach your youngster a little something about famous Hollywood actors.
- California Science Center: With Water Zone and BodyWorks, you can instill in your child a newfound appreciation for science.
- Giggles N’ Hugs: With locations in Glendale and Canoga Park, this is a great place for kids to play and have some awesome pizza.
Whether you are visiting Los Angeles for business or pleasure, make sure you have plenty of nutritious food for your toddler while you are out there with Amara Organic Baby Food products. Send in a contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.